The 8-week program:
Some of you may be overestimating what you can do with my 8-week life coach package, and others might be underestimating it. It all depends on your perspective and your experience. Of course, we will tailor the life coach package to your needs, and we can focus it down if you want a shorter life coach package like the 4-week option.
So let me break down the components of my life coach package.
- Make a decision to change. The first thing I need is your commitment. Without that, there is no reason to continue forward with the coaching relationship. Tony Robbins says, “Change happens when the pain of staying the same is GREATER than the pain of change.” If you are there, let’s talk about what life coach package is best for you!
- Identify limiting beliefs and problems. Some of these will be obvious and you will know without me asking any questions. You might say, I don’t see any value in my work, no one is going to pay for what I’m doing. But underneath there are trickier more complex explanations for WHY you feel that way and once we debunk those myths, you can start to see from a different perspective. “What we can or cannot do, what we consider possible or impossible, is rarely a function of our true capability. It is more likely a function of our beliefs about who we are.” – Tony Robbins
- Explore your patterns of unhelpful thinking. We don’t realize how much our subconscious is running the show, so we need to gain control of those thoughts that are not serving us. We will work on techniques to identify and manage those destructive thoughts so you can stop going around in circles and make steps moving forward.
- Identify your core beliefs and what is driving you. You may know this already, but sometimes we are ignoring some small parts that are fighting to get to the surface of what we are doing in our day to day lives. You will be amazed at how much a small thing can make a big difference in your joy.
- Define your “why” and your vision for the future. It’s so important to be able to create a vivid image of what you DO WANT for your future. You don’t set out on the road without a destination in mind, so why would you do it with your life? We will figure out the first destination you want to reach on your journey and you will be equipped with the tools, so continue to change your desired destination and follow the steps to reach it time after time. “Changing an organization, a company, a country—or a world—begins with the simple step of changing yourself.” – Tony Robbins
- Mind mapping in key areas and setting goals. These are some of the tools you will need on your journey to your destination so we will practice together. This is about setting you up for success long term, not just in the 8 weeks we spend together!
- Action planning. This may sound obvious but it’s so easy to get distracted or to add things to our “to do list” that don’t actually get us any closer to our destination. We will learn about keeping focused and how to determine what is important and what is not in order to keep the balance. “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” – Tony Robbins
- Last but not least, Review, Adapt, and Adjust! As you are on your path, you may see new destinations that look more exciting to you! We will talk about how to determine if those are in line with your values or if they are a detour that will delay you getting what you really want! Many of us are so ambitious we want to do ALL THE THINGS but we have to filter out what is actually serving us and what is taking us in a different direction.
I hope this gives you an idea of what you can expect when you work with me and purchase a life coach package! You can see I’m a big fan of Tony Robbins’ quotes! If you have any questions, feel free to drop them in the comments or message me directly firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to hearing from you and working with you in the future!